You don’t need to be hurt to help yourself. Mental performance training is sweeping across professional athletics as well at the college level. Many top performers work with dietitians to improve their eating habits. The best athletes work with strength and agility coaches to improve their strength, explosion, and speed.
Why Not Invest in the Most Important Asset We Have as Performers – Our Mind.
Learn the tools to better deal with stress and failure. Understand the power of stepping outside of your comfort zone and operating with a growth mindset. Harness the strength of having a clear vision and sound habits. In the end, winners do what others are not willing to do. Take your game to the next level by living each day with gratitude and unselfishness. Learn how to quiet your internal judge, master your self-talk, and visualize your goals before they happen.
Your mind is like a muscle. In order for it to get stronger, the brain requires determined practice and repeated winning repetitions. FLOW Mental Performance will help you do just that. Win the inner-game…and dominate the outer-game.
Director: Collin Henderson
Collin has worked with hundreds of athletes and a plethora of teams to improve their mental conditioning. Below is a list of Henderson’s credentials:
- Founder of Project Rise – a platform to give individuals and groups the tools to master their mindset and perform at their best
- Author of the personal development books: Project Rise: 8 Winning Habits to Build the Best Version of You and Rise Journal
- Sought after speaker in business, athletics, and academia
- Over ten years of award winning experience with two Fortune 500 medical companies as a sales professional and sales trainer
- Master’s in Education, Washington State University
- Bachelor’s in Sports Management, Washington State University
- Two sport starter (football and baseball), Washington State University
- Captain and Pac-12 Champion
- Academic All-American
- MVP of the Japan Bowl
- Three time selection to the prestigious Area Code Games
- Selected to the Team One Showcase (top 100 high school baseball prospects in the country)
- Multiple All-State, All-Area, and SPSL MVP – football and baseball
- Tacoma Athletic Commission Athlete of the Year