Through years of experience and positive psychology study, FLOW Mental Performance (FMP) training was developed to help performers from multiple disciplines improve their self-confidence and lower stress and anxiety. The best focus on less, not more. FMP will give you the tools necessary to filter your thoughts, and focus on what’s important – worrying less about opinions and failure – and playing with maximum concentration and effort.
We don’t rise to the occasion, we rise to our training. Below is a description of the topics you will learn more about in this game-changing course:
Balance and Perspective
- See yourself as more than just an athlete
- Learn the importance of subconscious thoughts and habits
Develop Your PROCESS, Create FLOW
- Build your process (daily and game routines) that will carry you through the season
- Trust the process and unlock the mental focus of flow
- Retool how you look at fear
- Learn from failure and develop a growth mindset
- How do you see yourself?
- How do you see your future?
- Master your self-talk
- Visualize success as if it’s already yours
Feed Your Spirit
- Learn the life changing effects of gratitude
- Channel the power of servant leadership and unselfishness
Feed Your Mind
- Success leaves clues—study the best, be the best
- Learn daily by investing in your personal development
- Persistent practice is where champions live
- Identify personal commitments and habits necessary to achieve your goals